YBTS is happy to announce a job vacancy. We are now opened to receive applications from best candidates willing and passionate to take a career path in a dynamic and agile organization that work with and serve small-holder farmers in horticulture vegetable farming sector. We work with various partners in public and private sectors, and also with various knowledge institutions to develop and synergize an information system and service that enables farmers make good decision in regard to productive, efficient and sustainable vegetable production.
Position: Data & Knowledge Coordinator
Position in organization
- The Data and Knowledge Coordinator is in matrix direct reporting to Sipindo manager and YBTS manager
- Daily working environment and support (including small team direct subordinates of this position) is set up under YBTS
Scope of Work for the Data & Knowledge Coordinator:
- 50% work hours allocation to manage SIPINDO
- Function and operation of the Apps services, and its linkages back- & front-end
- Product and features development
- User engagement (with EWINDO and YBTS teams)
- Supervision of a small team in SIPINDO
- Management of data system, analysis, and reporting of results according to the framework
- Work with Project Managers and Coordinators to run monitoring & evaluation (Monev) framework; and in this regard also coordinate and work with Partners/Donors’ Monev team.
- Supervise Digital outreach sharing and posting activities in YBTS social-media accounts.
Qualifications and skills requirement:
- Masters’ degree in fields of geography, informatics, applied statistics, spatial planning, agro-technology, or related field.
- Experience in data set (geographical, statistical, field data) collection, processing, analysis and management.
- Knowledgeable in project monitoring and evaluation framework, and has experience in Monev activities
- Strong on the following skills and traits: analytical skills, attention to detail, logical thinking, system approach, problem solving, and facilitation & communication skills
- Ability to work in partnerships and multi-stakeholders’ platform and linkages
- Knowledgeable about horticulture (vegetable) sector is preferred.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia, and minimum fairly good in English language communication.
Please send your application letter and CV by e-mail with subject "Data and Knowledge Coordinator YBTS" by 1st October 2021 the latest to firstname.lastname@example.org. When shortlisted, you will receive an invitation for interview.
Position: Project Admin Support 1 person in Sumba Barat Daya
Job description - General responsibility:
- Support team and preparation of financial reports and activity reports
- Perform administrative and procurement tasks in connection with program activities based on institutional rules
- Document filling
- Coordinating and communication reporting with the team in Head Office
- Help to meet the needs of branch offices
- Assist the project coordinator and other teams in project and office administration matters
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum education D3 Accounting or Financial Management
- Minimum 1 year experience in administration (fresh graduate are welcome)
- Preferably candidates located in Sumba Barat Daya
- Diligent, thorough, and honest
- Able to work individually or in team
- Have good communication and negotiation skills
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) and web/internet/email
- Languages: Indonesian, English is a plus
For candidates who are interested, please send your cover letter and CV with email subject "Admin Support SBD", at least 24 September 2021 via email to: email@example.com. Only candidates selected based on the above qualification will be processed.