Our organization, YBTS (http://www.binatani.or.id/) seeks a position of Deputy Manager, based in Jakarta with a full-time employment.
As an extension arm of PT. East West Seed Indonesia, we keep close to farmers to guide and encourage their success in vegetable farming. Giving excellent services and visiting our farmers across Indonesia is how we are presence and overcome challenges in togetherness. With the company support, YBTS services can be extended to farmers in remote areas and less penetrated markets to reach a greater number of people. YBTS delivers knowledge transfer and technical accompaniment to smallholder farmers across Indonesia. We have seen more outreach in less developed areas where smallholders farmers need help with technical support in improving vegetable production.
Position: Deputy Manager
Key Responsibilities of the Deputy Manager position
- Ensure vision, mission and values, policies & regulations within/of the organization as basis for everyone to work on and serve customers.
- Develop and strengthen organization capacity with a diverse team within and motivate staffs to be able deliver results.
- Develop concept note, proposal and work plan, budget in alignment with Donors/Partners
- Plan, implement and monitor, evaluate and learn on program/project management.
- Develop, and maintain relationship with key partners/collaborators on join program or project.
- Promote added value and synergy in any cooperation and partnership with knowledge institutions, private companies, development organizations, etc.
- Lead and manage specific project teams to deliver work plan and to achieve project’s goals.
- Participate in networking and contribute to initiatives with sister organizations in Knowledge Transfer
Skils and requirement:
- Hold a Bachelor degree, post-graduate degree is preferable
- Experienced in extension service, knowledge transfer, agriculture, community development and engagement, rural entrepreneruship
- Experience in write up concept notes & proposal/project development, reporting, M&E, reflection and learning
- Skills: problem-solving, analytical, facilitating, presentation, communication
- Experience working and leading team in development organization.
- Has a wide network of agriculture professional /key stakeholders, international organization, NGO, knowledge institutes. Ability and comfort with working directly with partners/donors
- Negotiation skills
- Skills in using computer, workspace apps, and web/internet/ICT literacy
- Languages: fluent in Bahasa Indonesia & English
How to apply:
Please send your application letter and CV by e-mail with subject "Deputy Manager YBTS" by 15 July 2022 the latest to firstname.lastname@example.org. When shortlisted, you will receive an invitation for interview.